Membership entitles individuals to access a wide range of services and educational opportunities.
- RMAEE monthly lunch seminars - Industry speakers cover featured energy topics that can help you in day-to-day business.
- Nationally recognized half day seminars - In depth training opportunities that have been recognized by the National AEE as the best chapter programs in the country.
- Monthly Newsletter - Updates on recent engineering events, conference information, job postings, and other pertinent engineering news.
- Current membership fees are $50/person or $40 if you are a National AEE member. This year we've added a members only section to our website where we'll try to make all the lunch and forum presentations available. If you want electronic copies of the presentations this is the best way to get them.
- Again this year join using the Annual Corporate Membership. This is assigned to a company so any employee of the company can use an Annual Corporate Membership to attend our meetings. Buy one or more Annual Corporate Memberships and make them available to whoever is available to attend the monthly meeting. This is different from previous years, when only the assigned employee could use the Annual Corporate Memberships. You still get one free lunch meeting by prepaying for the year (8 meetings). The cost is $220 per person and you get one lunch meeting free. Email Steve Kutska for more information.
- Another membership benefit is the password protected member's corner on our website, www.rmaee.org. All available presentations are stored here in .pdf form for local members to download. If you are a local member and do not know the password send an email to email@example.com and the sign on and password will be mailed to your email address.
Contact the Membership Director
Please send the completed form or attach a business card and send along with payment for your membership dues. We have 2 ways to pay � check payable to RMAEE or Credit Card (Master Card or Visa cards only). Instructions on where to send are on the form.