Membership entitles individuals to access a wide range of services and educational opportunities. Chapter membership fees are $50/person ($40 if you are a National AEE member). We also offer a Company Membership for $220/yr. Benefits exclusively available to RMAEE Chapter members include:
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
- Reduced event registration costs (RMAEE monthly lunch seminars, tours, Annual Forum) - Industry speakers cover featured energy topics that can help you in day-to-day business. RMAEE Chapter Members typically save at least $10 per event.
- You're supporting RMAEE's scholarship fund.
- Receive discounted registration rates for other industry related events through our partner organizations.
- Lowest possible costs on local AEE certification training seminars hosted by RMAEE
- Access to our member's corner. All available presentations and supporting materials provided by our presenters are stored here to download.
- 50% off your 1st year membership to AEE with discount code ($97 value)
COMPANY MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
- Send a company representative of your choice to each RMAEE event throughout the year. Additional company representatives may attend for the regularly posted individual member price, when applicable.
- Your company logo placement on RMAEE's website, email announcements and at meetings & virtual presentations
TO START or RENEW your Chapter Membership:
You may register or renew your Chapter Membership in one of two ways!
1) Click this RENEWAL / REGISTRATION LINK ($50) to pay online. If you are an AEE National dues-paying member, it will be ($40) instead.
2) Renew your chapter membership with your AEE National membership! The option to select a chapter affiliation is now available when renewing your national membership at aeecenter.org. Look for "Rocky Mountain Chapter" when selecting your chapter affiliation(s).
Additional questions? Email our Secretary.